FIT CLUB and FIT & TONED Programs:
How many workouts a week does your program have?
Both my HOME & GYM programs are 5 days a week.
How long are the workouts?
the FIT CLUB workouts range from 20-30 minutes
FIT & TONED WORKOUTS range from 40-60 mins
Can you cancel at any time?
you can cancel at any time with a 14 days notice.
What all do you get when signing up for the online FIT CLUB & FIT & TONED MEMBERSHIP?
- 5 day a week workouts these change all the time keeping you from getting bored and your body from plateauing
- Recovery & mobility workouts
- 7-day carb cycling meal plan with a grocery list, recipes, and calendar ( this changes every month too)
- BONUS recipe books and school meal plans for the kids
- BONUS carb cycling cheat sheet.
- BONUS workout tracker
- BONUS Goal tracker
- Privat FB group with amazing support & accountability from other ladies doing the program
- Me coaching you though everything
What equipment do I need for online membership?
- If you’re at home you will need some dumbbells anywhere from 5lbs to 15lbs to start probably a few different sizes.
- You will need a mini-band and an exercise band if you don’t have these you can get them from here.
- A bench or step ( there’s always options and modifications for everything too)
- Exercise ball
What do I need for the FIT & TONED Program?
- The Fit & Toned Program is a GYM program so you would need a Gym membership.
Can I do the workouts at the gym? Or at home?
Workouts can be done at home or at the gym only for the FIT CLUB workouts & FIT & TONED are GYM workouts.
I don’t have much fitness experience. Will the app guide me through each motion and explain what muscles I am working?
Yes, there will be exercise notes explaining what the workout is and then there will be a video showing exactly how to do the exercise as well as notes beside each exercise explain proper form.
This program is for all levels of fitness from beginner to advanced
Same with the FIT & TONED program is all done in video and exercise notes.
How much time should I rest between sets and rounds?
It all depends on your fitness level but remember this is a short workout so our goal is to keep the heart rate higher taking as little rest as possible.
Rest when you need to, for as long as you need to, but try to keep your heart rate up throughout the short workout.
Thirty to 60 seconds between rounds generally gives the body enough time to recharge and maintain good form without compromising workout intensity. If you’re training for endurance, keep your rest periods shorter, in the range of 15-30 seconds.
REST TIMES FOR THE GYM PROGRAM?
- 60-90 secs maybe longer depending the workout.
How much time should I rest between workouts?
We recommend starting with 3-5 workouts per week on different days.
If you’re gunning for quick results, you can squeeze in multiple workouts in a day, but you should give your body at least one recovery day per week.
The most important thing is to set a reasonable goal that doesn’t overstrain your body and stick with it. Remember your body changes when it’s getting enough rest. Setting SMART GOALS is the key to success.
How much time will I need to speed weekly to see results?
Results come consistency so the key will be to follow the meal plan 100% and do your daily workouts and you should see some results within a couple of weeks.
But remember results are different for everybody but the most import is to just be consistent no matter what, if you mess up a meal just start over at your next meal. if you miss a day just start the next day, just don’t stop.
Why does your program target all body areas? I only want to focus on my midsection or on my problem areas?
For best results, your whole body needs to be worked, as everything is connected in your body so we need to train all our muscle groups so we don’t have imbalances and cause injury.
Can I do the workouts with no weights and see results?
I would not suggest it if you have never lifted weights before just start out light and then move up. But in order for your body to change and to get toned and lean you need to resistance train, this is what’s going to add muscle and increase your metabolism.