So this meal I love because you can do in batches so you can have most of it prepped which saves a lot of time if your busy moms or working women. Add all the ingredients and heat in the microwave and top cook eggs, this is great not only for breakfast but any time of the day. This meal will not only satisfy you but it will give you energy throughout the day keeping your blood sugars balanced.
- 1/8 Yellow Onion (finely chopped)
1 Garlic (clove, minced)
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/3 cup Oats (rolled)
1 cup Water
1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
1 cup Baby Spinach
- Heat over medium-high heat in a small pot. Add onions and garlic to the pot and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until the onions have softened. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Add the oats to the pot and stir to combine with the onions. Add water and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for about 10 to 12 minutes or until oats are tender. Stir occasionally to prevent oats from burning.
- While oats are cooking, heat a frying pan with a lid over medium heat spray with olive oil spray. Add the tomatoes then stir to coat with oil. Cover pan with the lid and cook for 4 to 5 minutes shaking the pan occasionally until tomatoes start to wrinkle. Remove the lid, add spinach and cook until wilted. Remove tomatoes and spinach from the pan and set aside.
- Place the skillet back over medium heat and cook the eggs to your liking.
- To serve, transfer the oats to a bowl and top with veggies and egg. Season with additional salt and black pepper if needed. Enjoy immediately.
Join My Newsletter
Get tons of tips through videos, secrets including diet hacks, fitness routines, exclusive discounts on my favorite products, services and so much more!
FIT CLUB Membership
I have brought the fitness studio to you whether you are in the comfort of your own home or at the gym