WAKEY WAKEY ITS TIME FOR BREAKY!
7 benefits of eating breakfast
- decrease appetite
- fuels your brain so you think better and quicker
- you eat less
- decrease your risk for type 2 diabetes
- helps you lose weight
- keeps your blood sugars at bay
- gives you energy
I know for me breakfast is so important, I know everyone is different but for me, if I don’t eat a proper breakfast I’m miserable and then I end up consuming food that I know I shouldn’t.
I know for a lot of people mornings can be rushed!! getting the kids ready, getting yourself ready. That’s why I love overnight oats because you can make a few days worth and grab and heat and eat or just grab and go.
Give them a try and let me know what you think!
1/2 cup Oats (quick or traditional)
1 1/2 Tsp Chia Seeds
2/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 tbsps Vanilla Protein Powder
2 tbsps Raspberries
2 tbsps Blueberries
1 1/2 tsp Almond Butter
- In a large bowl or container combine the oats, chia seeds, and milk. Stir to combine. Place in the fridge for 8 hours, or overnight.
- After the oats have set, remove from the fridge and add the protein powder. Mix well. Add extra almond milk 1 tbsp at a time if the oats are too thick.
- Divide the oats into bowls or containers and top with raspberries, blueberries, and almond butter. Enjoy!
Join My Newsletter
Get tons of tips through videos, secrets including diet hacks, fitness routines, exclusive discounts on my favorite products, services and so much more!
FIT CLUB Membership
I have brought the fitness studio to you whether you are in the comfort of your own home or at the gym