If you are looking to have a quick, delicious and tasty high protein snack, I suggest you give this a try! It’s great for those of you who love eating frozen cookie dough by the spoonfuls. Now you can do it guilt-free. But if you wish to skip the spoon, you can also spread it on a rice cake! It’s great either way 🙂
MAKES: 1 Serving
- 3/4 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 TBSP Peanut butter or Nut Butter
- 1 TBSP Almond Milk
- 1/4 Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Mix all ingredients together until achieving a cookie dough consistency.
- Freeze, eat right away alone or spread on a rice cake.
Join My Newsletter
Get tons of tips through videos, secrets including diet hacks, fitness routines, exclusive discounts on my favorite products, services and so much more!
FIT CLUB Membership
I have brought the fitness studio to you whether you are in the comfort of your own home or at the gym