Nutritional Facts: Calories 311, Fat 8, Carbs 30, Protein 30
Portion containers: 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 green, 1 tsp
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Total Time 38 minutes
Servings 4 servings, 2 fajitas each
- 1½ tsp . olive oil
- 2 medium green (red or yellow) bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion , sliced
- 2 cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 1 lb . raw extra-lean beef sirloin , cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tsp . ground chili powder
- 1 tsp . ground cumin
- 1 tsp . crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp . sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ½ cup fresh salsa
- 8 6- inch corn tortillas , warm
- 4 Tbsp . reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes, or until onion is translucent and peppers are tender.
Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
Add beef, chili powder, cumin, pepper flakes, and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
Add salsa; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
Evenly top each tortilla with beef mixture, yogurt, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice.
Join My Newsletter
Get tons of tips through videos, secrets including diet hacks, fitness routines, exclusive discounts on my favorite products, services and so much more!
FIT CLUB Membership
I have brought the fitness studio to you whether you are in the comfort of your own home or at the gym